 Castle / 9056
    Re: Custom torso question —Anthony Sava
   (...) I myself use Adobe Photoshop. Other people use other programs, they all work fine. All you really need is a program that allows you to zoom in, cut, paste and draw. All of the torso designs that you've seen by me are totally hand drawn, with (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom torso question —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I have used Adobe Illustrator for most of my stuff, although if I am knocking off a pattern (Example: TLC's Guarded Inn Sign), I have used Photoshop for simple touch ups and improvements of the pattern. Although my Blacktron I clones are (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom torso question —Kyle Peterson
     Awwwww....your just jealous ;) (URL)Yes. Don't make a torso sticker, place a mark over it somewhere, and then (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom torso question —Frank Filz
   (...) know what they're doing to us junkies? Frank (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)