 Castle / 905 (+5)
  Re: 6082 Building Instructions

(...) Sorry, it was 5am, I'd been up 22 hours, it just didn't compute. LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Window question...

Hey I was looking at some windows to my upcoming castle, and came up on this one: (URL) have about 30 of them and was wondering how they would look in a castle/ church? They might seem ok, but they do look a bit goofy when used with gray pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

Hey all, I just recently came out of my "dark age" and have busted out all my old LEGOs and started playing and building with them(along with some new small aquisitions). I've also started using some (mostly minifigs) instead of lead/pewter (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) Hi Craig, I'll take this chance to thank you for the reply and mention what a nice page you've got. (It gave me some ideas for one of my miniatures) (...) Hm.. I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those, but I think it looks a *little* off (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact