 Castle / 8981
  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Yeah, I only very rarely ever count them by hand anymore since it's easy to lose track, and there are some things like the torso w/ breastplate (red & blue & black) which can be either Crusaders, Black Falcons, or Black Knights, depending on (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I feel your pain :-) I have over a 1000 soldiers and took them all apart, literally. I then put them back together so that they all matched in large groups. So, my armies are all identical. For instance, I have 50 dragon master knights. They (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I have broken down the black knights and fright knights like this. I have also intergrated the royal knights into the crusaders. I only have one of the black frightknight breastplate torso's and a minor hero has it. the red torso's and the red (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)