 Castle / 895
Re: New Castle? Huzzah!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:42:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Brok writes:
Did you notice the decorated turning-wall pieces in some 2000 castle sets.
I'm holding my fingers crossed, since it may very well be a transparent
piece with printed decoration: a colored glass window.

They are.  I can see the little 1x4 "lip" in my catalog, and it is • transparent.
There are some other clues as well.

Yes, I thought I could see throught the "cracks" between the "bricks" in the
"arch" that was printed above the window.

Wow!  I certainly hope this is true.  It's almost too much to hope for.

P.S.  Anyone nottice the large Lion's Head symbol inside the castle?  Could it
be a tapestry?

No.  Where is it?  Is it visible in the catalogue scans on Brickshelf.com?

eric