 Castle / 479
Re: New Castle? Huzzah!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:20:30 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

6091 - Plenty of wall sections.  Is that a new CRAPP, or is it an old one
redone? The castle looks a lot sturdier and more defensible than the Royal
Knight's Castle.

Its the same dual hill baseplate which premiered in 5986 Amazon Ancient
Ruins. It looks like they made good use of it.

6094 - I see brown torches.  Nice.  It *almost* looks like those towers
are designed to be modular, but I don't see the pegs, so probably not.
Too bad. I would have liked to see that come back.
        What *are* those off-white inverse-slope pieces?  They're on the
castle, too.  It almost looks like a lion-head carving.  Interesting, but
not one of the most useful pieces I've ever seen.  Still, it looks like
they've been put to good use.  I wonder if that odd whitish color means
they're glow-in-the-dark?

Those lion lintels look like they might be cream colored. Those towers
are in the same 16x16 modular tower vein used in Ninja I think. Note
that the castle CRAPP has 4 corner positions for a 16x16 basebrick, so
you can probably easilyt add these to your castle.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com