 Castle / 8881
  Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)

(...) I guess I should clarify things, since I appear to be in the camp of "castle wall haters", which just ain't so. :) I don't actively despise the castle walls or anything, I just don't need more of them. I have used them at various times, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)

I'm with you on this one James. I'm sorry if my Posting seemed directed at you specifically, It was really intended to be more of a look into how the wall pieces add to the theme as opposed to detracting from it, and why there are a lot of us (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle)