 Castle / 8876
  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) I was directly referencing these comments: NOOO...OOOooo not castle walls, who builds with them anyway? I've got 3 shoebox size containers full of them and I never use them. - Tamyra Teed I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't stand (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Absoloutely fine. Heck, that's probably why Anthony started this part of the thread. And I certainly agree that there are those who want 'em. I guess what I was suprised at was the sarcasm. [FUTting to o-t.debate just in case]. If you want to (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)