 Castle / 8853
Re: what's the demand for chrome?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 08:23:55 GMT

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GD26q2.Aw0@lugnet.com...
What UK stores have the Chrome sets. I haven't seen amy about.

btw. TRU in Peterborough (who incidentally seem to have the best selection
of Lego anywhere Ive seen -better than the Cardiff store which sucks • anyhow)
has a fair few Fright Knight sets left (mainly Catapult Carts)

see thread in lugnet.loc.uk

Woolies

regards
lawrence