 Castle / 8850
Re: what's the demand for chrome?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 05:25:51 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

Personally, I find the sets disappointing for a variety of reasons.  But the
main reason has to be the chrome printed bull shield -- for once they should
have opted for a standard-less shield that could be used universally by any
castle faction. Or maybe it could have been some cool standard of its own --
but bulls? Blech!  And they SO missed the opportunity to redo the Maiden
Cart with the black steeple headdress element...

The shield was certainly a disappointment.  Even the Lion shield would
be better.  I was surprised that they gave the "bad guys" the silver
shield...

I also didn't like the dragon set.  Expensive given that I really don't
need anymore dragons (and what do dragons have to do with KK anyway?)
but I had to have a complete set of armor.. why couldn't they have made
that the sword set? :)

...I am still refusing to purchase the largest KK set, King Leo's Castle.  I
think it just sucks too much to bother with unless they drop the price to
around $40 USD or so.

It makes a really nice $35 set.  (I like Target... too bad they only had
one left :)

--
Tim Buchheim