 Castle / 8715 (+5)
  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3AEDB9DC.1F9A7A...est.net... (...) can (...) the (...) Now I am confused! I thought you said the link was misspelled? Anyway I have rebuilt the thumbnail index page so it links direct to the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Web page

(...) That was probably over the line, but all the people "yelling" at you were trying to look out for you. Ultimately you have to make your own decision about the risk level, but that domain name does fit a pattern that LEGO legal has acted on in (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

* Lawrence Wilkes (lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk) [010430 14:30]: (...) The %20 is a space character, which isn't allowed in a URI, therefore it is escaped. (...) He was referring to your train post, not the micro scale starwars stuff (which isn't (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Web page

(...) Well, Brian, I think people (if they were not lawyers) were just trying to warn you, since people *have* been contacted by the LEGO Company about their URLs. e.g. Suzanne Rich had to move her old site to a new location (now www.baseplate.com). (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Dang, none of the DAT files work on Karim's page! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact