 Castle / 8705 (+10)
  Re: shields

(...) the 1x1 flat round brick is what i used i just wrote it wrong in the post... sorry. (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Web page

(...) Thanks for asking! I didn't have any complaints about the house I posted. I was very happy with that. What I wasn't happy about was when I posted my actual website. I know there was positive feedback 'posted' on Lugnet, but Lugnet doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Web page

i for one like your website and the stories the castle section is great. one thing i would like to see is more pirate stuff this may not be the place for pirates but it is part of his website + pirates are cool (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Web page

(...) Brian, sorry to hear that you've stopped working on your site. You and Andy had a good thing going with what you were doing and you seemed really enthusiastic about the whole project. People did respond saying how much they loved what you did (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) If you want to see a bunch of great micro-scale Star Wars MOCs, you can find them here: (URL) link on the web page is misspelled. I had to go digging to find the image. Tony (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

"Tony Rowe" <NOSPAMHawklord@aol.com> wrote in message news:GCMAsJ.EL6@lugnet.com... (...) find (...) image. Not misspelled. Works fine for me in IE 5.5 though someone else said they had a problem in Netscape wonder if its the %20 in microscale.jpg? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) Some of them look like Karim Nassar's designs: (URL) - jsproat (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Web page

(...) I doubt it. Most of us care a lot more about the content of your site than about some legal mumbo-jumbo. I for one could care less about anything other than your creations. If someone wants to flame you via e-mail, who cares? (...) Highlights (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) I loved those micro scale SW MOC's! Just when you think you have seen everything human ingenuity can create out of lego, along comes something else to surprise you. I have made a few Miniland scale creations (must get that website going again (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) No problem for me (Netscape 4.5) -John (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact