 Castle / 8695
    Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?) —Richard Marchetti
   Mike: It's my understanding that you are THEE number one pitchfork aficionado (unless I have you confused with someone else). My question is: What would you do with many, many pitchforks -- as many as your heart might desire? I have a few pitchforks (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?) —James Aldrich
   (...) I'll jump in on this one. For me, pitchforks are one of the pieces I don't necessarily need in greater quantity, but would like to have them available should I want more. I have a handful which is sufficient for any project I have yet (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?) —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) This is a great question! If I had unlimited access to pitchforks I would be able to have a peasant uprising! I mean, having peasants decide to uprise against the local majistrate with swords and shields is a little hokey, but pitchforks, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)