 Castle / 868
  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) This sounds similar to the Night Lord's Castle Tower setup. It is resting between two support bricks that run the length of the tower's base, a table at the front, a fortified wall behind offering support, on top of a pair of tiles that are 1 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) I've been building my modular castles this way since I was a kid. But instead of simply having the removable room nestled between supports or held down by anchors, I make the walls of the room uneven on the bottom, with the ceiling of the room (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)