 Castle / 8675 (+5)
  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) They could always make new molds. It's more a matter of the will, not the way. As we all know, they make new molds all the time! Kevin (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Massive Update: Character Bios

Hello all, I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail. Also added was a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts) a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield, stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225. As somone else noted, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Yes they could always make new molds. But my point was, if the molds do not exist, it makes the possibility of that piece coming back just that much more unlikely. BTW, they will *not ever* reproduce certain pieces they consider to be inferior (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Long blonde hair!

I don't believe anyone's mentioned this yet, but the minifig in this pic with the number thirteen: (URL) long blonde hair! Dave (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact