 Castle / 8670
    Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs —Bianca Nebab
   I have fond memories of buying my 375. I bought a 100% complete set on eBay in good/very good condition with box, no instructions, and 2 extra visors and lances for $140 about a year ago, plus it came with all 6 completely outfitted figures from (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs —Chris Pederson
   (...) Forty-one dollars for a figure without shield or sword!!! This is definately on the high end but other visored guys without weapons sold at same time were also going for $23.50 and $31.00 The other figures without weapons were going for 8 - 10 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs —Michael Ulring
   For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts) a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield, stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225. As somone else noted, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)