 Castle / 8650 (+10)
  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

somethings wrong with those visors though, I don't remember seeing any without the feather over the top of the head... Wow, that is one heck of a price for them! someone really wanted them.. I really don't care too much about them, all they are are (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Elin - Once again - excellent work! The map gives a good sense of the geography of your world. The Hampus Inn -- there is a good sense of activity in the common room and each floor has something going on that is different - lots fo eye candy! (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) <snipped> I believe you're right. I don't recall any made w/o the top crest/feather. I have 1 that is missing it (a red one) because it got mangled so I cut it off, but I have 2 white a red and a gray that are still intact. Pity I haven't any (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Once again, thank you very much! (...) You should see the place on weekends, they go crazy ;) (...) You know. I am actually studying genetic engineering. When I graduate I will make living minifigs who can reproduce over night =) (...) Those (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  -?New Body Armor?-

-?New Body Armor?- Marc Papenfuss recently posted the #3416 Women’s team Soccer sets to the Brickshelf Gallery. In the first image (lego_3416_back_ebay1.jpg) there appears to be two additional sets for the Women’s Soccer supplement: (URL) question (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Wow! Good catch, Richard. I'm pretty positive those are the same element. I don't think they've ever been used except in the Yellow Castle. Cool... so either the mold for this part still existed (and was still usable after 20+ years), or LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) They were used (in yellow as well) as life jackets in one of the older Town sets, I believe it was a coast guard set of some sort, but I can't place it. -JDF (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

Richard, I've never seen the yellow jersey's. I've seen the light grey ones with a black & yellow chevron sticker (possibly from on an early train? set). Thanks for the heads up! I'll be adding yellow armour to my collection. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) That piece was used, with a yelow/black striped sticker, for safety vests in some of the construction themed town sets. Example: (URL) Erik (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) <set:6697> -Duane (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact