 Castle / 8598
    The Last Teaser —Anthony Sava
   My friends, I give you the last teaser. No, not the last teaser forever, though I'm sure most of you are wishing it were. I give you the last teaser, and the last thing that will be added to my website, for many months to come. For you see, the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Last Teaser —Eric Sophie
     Good luck, thank you for making a great site, I look foward to the day your other Dragons return completed and ready for rave reviews....c-ya Eric (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Last Teaser —Matt Brooks
     (...) So you're going on sabbatical? Gonna' tinker with your Speak-N-Spell for a while? *grin* Well, it's been a pleasure meeting you and working on your stories with you. I know I'll still see you around. And keep in mind what we talked about (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Last Teaser —Nathan McDowell
     In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: {snip} (...) Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving for a while. Come back from LUGNET Limbo soon, alright? Your dragon REALLY needs to make an appearance at the "Gathering of the (Blank)" meeting at Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: The Last Teaser —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Careful, there - don't paint yourself in a corner. If nothing else, never say 'never' and all that. :) (...) We'll miss your frequent posts, dude. You set yourself up as one of the premier balladeers of Castle World. I'm a much newer member of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)