 Castle / 8575 (+10)
  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Woh, never look at it that way. How about "All pictures on these pages are for personal use, and may not be used for profit in anyway."? Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Actually, the HTML has a couple errors (well, really only one repeated error, it looks like) The page opens up 2 <table> tags and then closes 4 of them... and as we all know, Netscape is not as forgiving as MSIE when it comes to HTML errors... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

OK you got me it is one word :) James "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GBy2Jo.GHI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) forward to seeing more of your castle models...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I'm not getting this... Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in the first place?) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The colors and the shape are very pleasing. When do we get to see more? :) Joel J (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The three-quarter view does more justice to it than the front-on. Lets see some more angles ! The colour combo works fine. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  An Ikros Update

NO! Don't get the wrong idea. Almost no new material has been added to my page. However, my pages have been changed drastically, though you'd never be able to see the changes, well, you can, but you can't. Here's what you can look for if you're (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) - Elin (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact