 Castle / 8542
  Because I can't keep my own secret

Ok, so when I got my 2nd Rock Raiders HQ home, I just couldn't resist.... (URL) currently only 2 levels, but will probably be 3 or 4 (that's including the basement) and have a 'roof' level on top. The lower level consists of 3 areas: - dungeon - (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Because I can't keep my own secret

(...) That Rock Raiders base does have a lot of potential, I like the secret door. When you post more pics, add text to them too, so I don't have to keep going back and forth trying to match up the text and pictures. George (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)