 Castle / 8525 (+5)
  Quetzalcoatl the feathered Serpent

I've finally posted pictures of my new Mech (monster?) on Brickshelf. I thought the castle people might want to see it because it looks like a demon. I set the follow up to mecha. (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Nice tower, especially the spires around it. (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) ARGG!! You took my line! Bloody Peasant. (I'll show you the violence inherant in the system!) Joel "Why-I-Oughta...." J (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Indeed! The morph was very well done. I s'pose I should really try some effects myself. Anyone can put a background in a picture. ;) The pictures came out rather good - compared to my own web cam. ick. ;) It's a great start. Hope to see more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) <snipped> Agreed! I've looked at the site while at work, and I was kinda waiting till you had put up some pictures of your work to comment and I apologize, Tirrell. :( I can empathize about not getting many replies to one's posts, but don't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact