 Castle / 8520
  Re: Leaving

ok maybe i got a little drastic. But yes it is my fault i didn't post a link and I am sorry that i didn't so heres one now- www.geocities.com/subzero2356 just type that in on ur little spaces up there and it will lead u there. sorry once again that (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I must apologize to you Tirrell. You had emailed me the link to your site a long time ago and never said anything, and then when you posted I never said anything. I've been a little busy with my own website, but I've read through your entire (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I too read through your sight, and now I need some pictures. :) I'd really like to see the castles and creatures that you have! Once the visual part is incorporated I'm sure you'll have lots of incoming traffic. Don't give up, resist the dark (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) <snipped> Agreed! I've looked at the site while at work, and I was kinda waiting till you had put up some pictures of your work to comment and I apologize, Tirrell. :( I can empathize about not getting many replies to one's posts, but don't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

This is good advice, sorry but I too am waiting for pix!, I empathize, while I got some responces to my work, it's not as much as I expected given the entirety of Lugnet. Don't give up! We all have our target audiences. I built a 6 foot Praying (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

Your right we all can't be anthony or pawel or david. Those three are the ones who mainly inspired me after I've seen there sites. Anthony with all his characters and stories and Pawel and David with their building details. I will try to match them (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I emailed you a link to my site? I don't remember that? Must have been a LONG time ago. You don't have to apoligize because i understand that you working on your site and I would have to say you are working hard aren't you? That dragon you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) It s true what everyone has said about pics.... it's what grabs peoples attention... When I first posted my site... www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia I got ALOT of feed back from people all over the world about my pictures..some about the story, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)