 Castle / 850
  Re: Castle structure advice...

<SNIP> (...) Which arches do you need? (...) into the walls. Do you run into any trouble during the actual snapping of the two sections together? (...) Good Point -- Do you have any idea what the width and depth is going to be? (...) I definitely (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) What I need are... 11 1x4x1 Gray Arches 1 1x6x1 Gray Arch I did notice that the Large "Moo Men" set for next year has quite a few of both. This catalog scan has the best picture. Look at the model on the right side of the pic. (URL) anyone has (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)