 Castle / 8490 (+5)
  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

That's ok, It took me 3 years to build my Praying Mantis! And the one I'm building now might take another 3 years! So I will be patient and wait. (while I build my Robot) Good Luck! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Bah, take your time. :) For these pictures the wait is *worth* it. :) The web design is great, too, I really like it (1). No need to apologize at all. :) (...) Looking forward to it! :) Jeff 1 - Especially the use of two of my favorite fonts, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Oh, thanks! It was good to see this Pix again...I must have it somewhere among all my Lego Catalogs....Wow, that thing IS impressive!!!!! Thanks for sharing, now how about we take all our combine Lego and build half of one!!! Thanks again...... Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

OK Aggie, I just read a bunch of your chapters. Superb work. Excellently put together and nicely illustrated. I particularly enjoyed the Tower of Olyian! Very nice blending of the battle scene below with the action taking place on the roof. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact