 Castle / 8488
  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Really?!!!, go Anthony, go Anthony, you da man! right on, I think you have created a new class of building style "Dragons" !!!! yeah! Build 'em Me wants now!.... BTW, one of the most impressive creations I ever saw offically from TLC, was a display (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Don't hold your breath too long, Eric. With the huge number of click hinges involved, it'll take me a while to gather up enough money to order the pieces to build them all. I could say within five months I'll have a second built. I know that's a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

That's ok, It took me 3 years to build my Praying Mantis! And the one I'm building now might take another 3 years! So I will be patient and wait. (while I build my Robot) Good Luck! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Oh, thanks! It was good to see this Pix again...I must have it somewhere among all my Lego Catalogs....Wow, that thing IS impressive!!!!! Thanks for sharing, now how about we take all our combine Lego and build half of one!!! Thanks again...... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

About how many click hinges does it take to make that wonderful dragon of yours? (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) Good question, I've been meaning to count them since I have plans for three more dragons. 103 1 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks 92 2 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks 8 double sided 1 x 4 click hinge bricks 40 'finger' 1 x 2 click hinge bricks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)