 Castle / 847
  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) Well, unfortunately, it's gonna have to be a combination of static and dynamic, i.e. static in the ~3 month periods I'm off at Uni, but dynamic for the 1 month holidays when I get to play, play, play! I hadn't thought of doing a hing on just (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

<SNIP> (...) dynamic, (...) month (...) Combine all three methods. Use option 3 for the BURP level. ie lift the castle portion off the BURPs, and the use options 1 or 2 for just the castle levels. Dan M. (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)