 Castle / 8432
    Re: New House —David Eaton
   (...) Hmm... Was thinking about exactly how to do this... I suppose if you used each step as having: 2x4 plate 1x4 tile 1x2 tile 1x1 tile 1x1 plate And spiraling them around the center stud, then you could work your way up the center of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New House —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Using dark gray and black together would expand the bricks you could draw from. You could 'hide' the dark gray on the underside and you probably wouldn't notice it! What were you going to do with the tiles? (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New House —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, I was thinking probably tan thanks to the bunch that come in things like the snowspeeder, and a couple other sets, I think...When hidden underneath, I'm betting they'd work pretty well (except when seen from the backside, which wouldn't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Spiral Staircase in 8x8 cylinder (was: Re: New House) —David Eaton
   (...) Played a little last night-- I found the method that seemed to work best was having each step made from: 2x3 plate 1x2 tile w/ center stud 2x2 tile The very bottommost step needed a 2x2 plate as the base, though, so that it wouldn't run into (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)