 Castle / 8421
    Re: New House —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) BK, This is awesome! This is one of the few instances where the baseplates are not at 90 degree angles to one another. By the way - how many Droid Escape sets did you have to purchase to pull this one off? This is one expensive set :) I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New House —James Stacey
     wow that looks really good. having just completed a moc with a full roof I can apeciate how it eats up the bricks :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GB92o5.4GD@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New House —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) I'm glad you liked the model! It took 8 escape droid pods for this set. There are several plane and train windows in this moc, but the 1x1 are just standard 1x1 black headlight bricks reversed. I did it on my Lofty Ridge model for the top (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New House —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Yeah - that's the problem with a big project like Dave Eaton's Village or any large castle. You build a few houses and put a lot of resources into them, and then you are stuck and start trying to build stuff out of very standard elements :) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)