 Castle / 8407
  Help with a full gargoyle body

I've been beating my brains out for two weeks trying to build a gargoyle w/ arms, legs, tail that is remotely attractive. (Is it necessary for gargoyles to be attractive? Never mind...) Maybe my problem is that I'm starting with the head from 6090, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

What scale are you going with, minifig?, I too once considered making a Gargoyle, lot's of ankle and knee bending and wings yes, flappy-surroundy wings! Love to see some pix of your work, I'll be watching! good luck! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

See "nightmares in the sky" at: (URL) always thought Craigo did an interesting job of it with his gargoyle. Perhaps it will inspire you... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

(...) <snip my own post> Yes - minifig scale. But all of the articulation is really hard to do well that small. I think next I might try one posed taking off instead of hunched down. It is only a sculpture, so a rough representation would be okay, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

Yeah!! (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)