 Castle / 840
  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) Is that the torso with the notched collar? Seems like that one was in a bunch of colors... Steve (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) except (...) I was thinking of this figure. (URL) you thinking of this one, Steve? (URL) you mean the forestman with the colored collar, that's an interesting contrast to the figure I was thinking about. The plate mail (or if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Oops. (...) in the width of apparent waist, but she has a shoulder strap and belt with buckle, too. So it is a significantly different torso. It wasn't the grog that made her look thicker -- there's no visible lacing on her blouse. A pirate wench's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) The best term would be "Breastplate Torso". If I remember, I'll find a description of platemail tonight. Jeff (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)