 Castle / 8355 (+10)
  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) coz I'm a sucker for happy endings, and anyway, resistance is futile, right? ;-) The ending was really good, and a cliffhanger of a different sort that you''ve shown us so far (if that makes sense). I think what made me assume/hope that they (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

To All, It's always *amazing* how many new and interesting sets we see in and around April 1st. "It's like one of those physic ESPN things...." I am looking forward to the new Amtrak series as well, It should be out here this weekend as well. We (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) I'm inclined to believe him.... Cannot go into details really, but I will say this, if he's joking or guessing he's eerily correct. :^) Mike (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) And this is the saddest part of all the April fools jokes. All of us who have been caught once or twice will reserve judgement on the announcement until well after April 1. (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Yep-- these are great :) But what I'm really amazed at is the selection of "odd" slopes (corners & roof toppers) we've gotten from SW (the grey & dark grey is great for castle stuff): Light Grey: (URL) (Anakin's Podracer, Mos Espa) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Brickset just posted a photo of this set. I think its agreat step forward considering all the gender discussions that have occurred on Lugnet. And the minifigs look great. (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Blond hair! Woo-hoo! I can finally make Beatrix from FF VIII. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Well, I guess that is the answer I was looking for. You seem well versed on the availability of these items, so I guess I'm out of luck. I didn't realize that LUGNET had them rendered in all those colours. Anyways, just for the record this is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) but sadly nothing I know of has come out recently with that piece in it. I think the best source of them was 6085 (Black Monarch's Castle) which had something like 12 of them! (...) (I think) from 6985 (Cosmic Fleet Voyager)-- [where else have (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Ah... but to borrow a quote from "The Mummy" -- Death is only the beginning... These three chapters were written for two reasons - to introduce these four characters, and to serve as the preface to the 'real' stories to come. Admittedly there (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact