 Castle / 8345 (+10)
  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks Kevin. :) More backgrounds would be useful, but for the moment I think I'm good. I don't have any current projects in need of them but I'll keep that in mind. Joel J (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new website

Hi I have creted a new castle website. It is a mixture of regular castle and Ninja elements.(Mostly Ninja) There are characters and stories and all that stuff. The adress is www.geocities.com/Su...index.html Most of the site is finished but I still (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks Harvey! Hearing that someone that's not as much of a castle nut(1) enjoyed the story is probably one of the best compliments I could have dreamed of. Thanks again for your kind words. Joel J (1) I'm only guessing, here, in that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new website

(...) Looks promising Tirrell. Unfortunately I was not able to read as much as I wanted to - the blue lettering on the black background is really hard on the eyes. I look forward to seeing pictures added. Ken (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new stuff for 2001

this is my first post to lugnet! i hope you find it all a good one.... i'm not sure if i'm "allowed" to tell you about the new sets but no one told me i couldnt so why not i werk for TRU and the rep for TLC came in today.... it seems that their are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

Yeee...eeeHaaa...aaawww...www! Minifig scale alright. Did you see if the train was 9v? *crosses fingers* Thanks Mr. Insider kai (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Does anybody know ...?

Does anybody know if any of the current Castle sets have inverted corner slopes? Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Annoy anyone… not at all, especially with such great information!!! I'm happy to hear that there are 11 sets instead of the original 9, but methinks that a great many will be those little polly bag sets! Also, my prediction of a three-headed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Wellllll... If I read you right, you mean those 2x2 *corner* pieces, smaller at the bottom, bigger at the top, that were rare until R2 and 3PO landed in LEGO? What I mean is there are *4* white ones in 7106 Droid Escape (Star Wars LEGO) that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

I found Dinosaurs sets in Japan 2001 catalog, check this link, there is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact