 Castle / 8338
  German Castles?

A week ago tonight I got back from a 2 week trip to Germany. I fell in love with the country, and most importantly, the castles. I was wondering if anyone has some really good models of any of the castles, especially the ones located on the Rhine. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: German Castles?

(...) Karl.... Have a look at my website www.acay.com.au/~purple/ I have a castle based on King Ludwigs castle in Baveria: Neuschwanstein Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: German Castles?

(...) Very Nice, but I hope you never modeled the interior after Neuschwanstein. It almost made me puke, especially the throne room. It's almost as though they went to garage sales, picked up whatever old and tacky items they could find, and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: German Castles?

(...) While not specifically German castles, there ARE a whole plethora of castles, based on mnay different European castles, on Bob Carney's site. (URL) Check it out for some truly awe inspiring work. (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)