 Castle / 8344
Re: German Castles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:02:54 GMT

Karl....
Have a look at my website
www.acay.com.au/~purple/
I have a castle based on King Ludwigs castle in Baveria:  Neuschwanstein

Kev...:  )

Very Nice, but I hope you never modeled the interior after Neuschwanstein.
It almost made me puke, especially the throne room. It's almost as though
they went to garage sales, picked up whatever old and tacky items they could
find, and painted them gold. So much better looking from the outside.
Did you see the yellow castle there? That one was waaay cooler in my mind. I
really wish we had had the time to tour it. Reminded me of Stolzenfels, in
Kapellen, on the Rhine.