 Castle / 8367
Re: German Castles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:15:01 GMT

karl Martinson wrote:

A week ago tonight I got back from a 2 week trip to Germany. I fell in love
with the country, and most importantly, the castles. I was wondering if
anyone has some really good models of any of the castles, especially the
ones located on the Rhine.

If you have the money, make the trip. It's well worth it. Seeing an entire
walled in medieval town is quite the experience, alot different from a
walled in 48x48 town 8)

While not specifically German castles, there ARE a whole plethora of
castles, based on mnay different European castles, on Bob Carney's site.
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/ Check it out for some truly awe
inspiring work.
--
Matt Brooks