 Castle / 8298
  Question regarding old castle site

I have been out of touch for awhile with night school and I am curious what happened to a castle/build site that was available two years ago. I am keenly interested in joining Castle World when I get time to build and I have visited every site I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question regarding old castle site

I'm not sure exactly the site you're talking about, sorry :( though, Frank has a good listing of castle sites on his server, you could check (URL) and maybe you'd recognize something from there. HTH Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question regarding old castle site

(...) Could it possibly be Michael Ulring's 1st Giant Castle? I don't think there are any pictures of it online anymore, so you might want to e-mail Michael and ask him if he has it on his hard drive (sorry - I don't have the e-mail on hand). Or if (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question regarding old castle site

(...) ... found an old picture: (URL) me know if that's it. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Wow! I forgot about that one. Did he make a bigger display because that is similar to the pictures I remember. Thanks for the help, James "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GArrt5.G8K@lugnet.com... (...) there are (...) and (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

It sounds like you are talking about Dave Eaton's medieval village. Take a look at (URL) and look under village. HTH. Tim "James Seibert" <james@vci.net> wrote in message news:GAr3o3.L7D@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) but (...) castles (...) this (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)