 Castle / 8300
Re: Question regarding old castle site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:03:26 GMT

I'm not sure exactly the site you're talking about, sorry :(
though, Frank has a good listing of castle sites on his server, you
could check http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html  and maybe
you'd recognize something from there.

HTH
Tamy

James Seibert wrote:

I have been out of touch for awhile with night school and I am curious what
happened to a castle/build site that was available two years ago. I am
keenly interested in joining Castle World when I get time to build and I
have visited every site I could link to as time permits. I can find Ed
Boxer's castle site as well as others ( Mr. Carney's site) through links but
the site I am looking for contained multitudes of buildings. The site I am
trying to find featured a huge layout measuring approx. 15'x20' with what
looked like literally dozens upon dozens of village houses, taverns, castles
from older sets and customized buildings. The whole display seemed like it
was laid out like a medieval town situated in a gently sloping valley. I
know this is an odd question but my old hard drive failed and I could not
recover the data including my extensive list of links. I know the
description is vague but my memory is fuzzy  and I would like to visit this
site again. The shear size of layout stunned me and jolted me out of my Lego
doldrums.

Any help would be appreciated

James