 Castle / 8305
Re: Question regarding old castle site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:28:53 GMT

Wow!
I forgot about that one. Did he make a bigger display because that is
similar to the pictures I remember.

Thanks for the help,
James

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
Could it possibly be Michael Ulring's 1st Giant Castle?  I don't think • there are
any pictures of it online anymore, so you might want to e-mail Michael • and ask
him if he has it on his hard drive (sorry - I don't have the e-mail on • hand).
Or if anyone else dowloaded them, maybe they can post them to Brickshelf • or
something.

... found an old picture: • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=38755

Let me know if that's it.

-- Pawel