 Castle / 8288
Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:36:16 GMT

Thanks Joel,
I guess the Guarded Inn *was* a contributing factor in this structure, but I
didn't really realize it while I was building it.  The red and black color
scheme from the Guarded Inn works, and believe me, I tried several colors
together to try and get the best effect.  :-)

Also, quite a few people liked the rounded roof that I made on the green and
white building... I like it too, but the funny thing is that I was just trying
to use some pieces that I really couldn't find any other use for.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/inn/wolfinn.htm

Great work, Andy. I really like the colors scheme. I love the red and black
of the Guarded Inn and it works well here, too. The use of the large plates
for the roof is cool. Creative roofwork with the green 'sculpted' bricks on
the other building, too.

Take more pics when you get the interior done! :)

Joel J