 Castle / 8269
Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:32:09 GMT

Like it a lot. reminds me of the 70's town sets (which is no bad thing)

look forward to seeing the rest.

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
Greetings all...
   Every town needs a good Inn, and I think I have made a good start on • one
with this construction.

I offer for your approval the Inn of the Waiting Wolf.  Travellers from • all
over the realm look forward to sheltering under its roof, passing the time
in the tavern on the first floor, and tipping back some goblets of ale • with
the other patrons.

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/inn/wolfinn.htm

I have placed the inn on a street with two other smaller residences, as • you
might see near the center of a crowded medieval town.  The smaller • buildings
are both facades and will remain so, as they are only there for scenery.

Unfortunately, the Inn is also a facade at the moment, however I have the
upper floor and the rear of the building planned out and I hope to finish
them in the next week or two.  At which time I will take pictures of the
interior and modify the page to reflect them also.

My inspiration for this construction is of course all of the amazing • wattle
and daub and half timbered buildings that I have seen made out of Lego by
many of you!

Please let me know what you think.

-Andy Lynch
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/