 Castle / 825 (+5)
  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I took my extra majisto figs and turned them into traveling merchants and highwaymen using extra hoods and hats from wolfpack and forestmen sets. I agree that the majisto fig offered several creative opportunities. My current favorite is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: reference material

And if anyone similar reference material from the 16th to 19th centuries (pirates era), especially forts and docks, I'd love to see it. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Guarded Inn- White or Yellow cup?

Ok, my roomate got the Guarded Inn a long time ago... and to humor me, brought it to our apartment to show me what the actual set REALLY looked like. So last night I FINALLY got to build the Guarded Inn (6067), even though it's not mine :( BUT-- she (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Yes - the peasant torso had already been around for years, used in both the peasants and in some of the forestmen (with the torso in green). (Then, the torso made a reappearance in Dark Forest, but slightly (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I heard that. It's true. 20 plus postage for a used one, 25 plus postage for a new one. Standing offer. (...) So you have money to blow on batteries but not on the more ecologically sound alternative?? Take the long view (say, more than 5 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact