 Castle / 8224
  Re: Harry Potter?

(...) I rather enjoyed the Harry Potter books, but then I'm a Tolkien cultist. :-) (...) Trademark infringement would most likely get her a piece of the action. (...) Borrowing or being inspired by, and out-and-out character-for-character and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter?

(...) I've only read a little of his stuff (at a friend's urging), and after ninety years of reading I was still in the first chapter. Not, for me, the most engaging prose style. Regretably (or not), I can't really assess his plagiarism, but I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)