 Castle / 820
    Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs —Doyle G. Nelson
    (...) How about Farm animals for our PIG carts and farms! They should quit making dinolegos and start making some animals for our castle figs to eat! also tall wheat would be nice too and lego sacks of flour. Doyle (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I haven't made a pig yet, but I managed a fair sheep. OK, it's a bit larger than a minifig-scale sheep ought to be - selective compression strikes again? Or the LEGOfolk saw the paucity of animals and bred the ones they had for size? I don't (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)