 Castle / 8178
  Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

Well, hows that for a title? Last night I had one of those dreams, you know, where you walk into the LEGO section of "any-given-store" and find not only new sets, but they are 25-30% off!! Sure there were a lot of different themes, even a return of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

Usually my LEGO dreams have me finding a giant pile of LEGO (like square city block size,) or a vally full of LEGO, while I'm walking along a road. Tons of minifigs and accessories. They often have cool designs and paint jobs that TLC never (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

I dremt about getting a gym sized building and ton, and i mean tons of parts to build with. It was great except for the fact the the other end was so far away that i needed CB's to talk to my freinds in the building! Of corse i woke up then, and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

(...) As in lost train, let's see where it went? Aaron (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)