 Fun / 420
Re: Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:54:35 GMT

I dremt about getting a gym sized building and ton, and i mean tons of parts
to build with.  It was great except for the fact the the other end was so
far away that i needed CB's to talk to my freinds in the building!  Of corse
i woke up then, and nothing ever came true, (except for me getting a 6478,
for half off, great parts, crappy set, and TOO many bags...).

Josh
(who wishes Lego made a set called "Train Trackers" (from Fibblesnork Random
LEGO Set Name Generator), it kinda sounds like me!