 Castle / 8170
    Re: Torso Sticker Preview —Richard Marchetti
   (...) those... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torso Sticker Preview —Richard Noeckel
   (...) The Templar’s and Hospitallar’s are soooo accurate that you do honor to their noble orders. Also, if those are the second generation of your crusaders flat-topped ‘haume’ helmets then I'll buy ten for $two-dollars$ a piece! (I've created (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torso Sticker Preview —Chris Pederson
    No new Castle! Bah! Some of the best castle stuff ever is coming out this year! When I saw that not only was Kyle an awesome graphics guy but could also make helmets I quite quickly came up with the idea that he could easily have his own line of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torso Sticker Preview —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, to each his own. I should like to obtain the stickers because of the quality level at which I have understood they will be produced. And should Binky, or whomever else, be making those helmets in a semi-mass produced manner, I should (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)