 Castle / 8155 (+5)
  Kingdom of Bricktannia

Hi. My site, www.bricktannia.com, is switching from a modern day city to a walled city of the middle ages. We are currently in the takedown phase, but buildings will be coming up shortly. I have real people as minifigs who inhabit the town, and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

I now have a new appreciation for the volume of bricks you guys/gals all have. Not that I didn't have appreciation before, but now I have a new one. Throughout my whole childhood, I'd always prided myself in having "a ton of legos." I have never met (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) Don't be so sure! I felt the same way, but as I came more and more into my return to LEGO (I never had a complete "Dark Ages" as some people define it) I began mentioning it to my parents more and more... and now we've reached a point where I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) I was that way, and still am. However I've learned to deal with what I have, and besides, if I had more LEGOs, I'd have to find a bigger place :). (...) I was in your shoes a while back, when I was in the building stages for my Halcyon Castle (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) Hehe.. I understand completely. I was the same way as a kid - only two friends of mine that were brothers had more LEGO than I did. I tend to think of myself as having a "small" collection in the case of comparing to some around here, though (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact