 Castle / 8148
    Re: On teasers and previews ... —Kyle Peterson
   (...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: On teasers and previews ... —Frank Filz
   (...) I enjoy seeing the teasers. If I'm busy, I may pass them up. On the other hand, when I'm busy a teaser can also be nice since it's just one or two pictures which get my imagination going. (...) Thanks for the praise, though to be somewhat (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)