 Castle / 8145 (+5)
  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Campaign Cartographer is a map making program that was designed for use with role playing games, such as Dungeons and Dragons and the like. I don't have a link handy though. Mike (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

I used CC years ago. I don't know if theyv'e improved the interface but I found it very difficult to use and bet a satisfactory result (this was a dos based version, theyv'e gone windows now for all I know) Iv'e resorted to photoshop now for maps I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Joel , you can see a pic of me , and learn more about me , in my newly added , about me section ! (URL) pic of me is pretty good , but a little blurry. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

CC is an excellent tool. They've done a lot to improve the interface. I use it quite a bit and think the results are outstanding, especially with the City Designer plug in. I wish they could do a little better on the prices though. -Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact