 Castle / 8140 (+5)
  On teasers and previews ...

This has bugged me for quite some time, so let me get some opinions on the topic of teasers and other previews. The reason I'm divided on this topic is because there is something cool about seeing a whole creation at once. By creation I mean (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) [vs.] (...) Another reason for previews... so people know who you are during those long stretches of constructing a large project, where you'd otherwise have no MOCs to show. (...) The downside is that you spoil the surprise. Save your best (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) What's Campaign Cartographer? I haven't heard of it before and I'm a little interested in seeing what it is. Thanks, ~Nathan =) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Let the teasing begin!

Looks good, nice lookin knights, good pics. The only thing is that I am for the first time tempted at buying the set with the chrome helmet. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Find it here... (URL) a map drawing program written for role playing gamers. It's been around for years. Do a web search for it and you'll see tons of stuff written about it. Amy (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact