 Castle / 8134
    Re: parts inquiry —James Stacey
   (...) Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at (URL) jpg'd) not the sculpey ones - but weren't they fantastic. thanks for the help on the green wizard hat. and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: parts inquiry —Kevin Knoot
     (...) I think these are the improvised chrome dish/reflector pieces with a head in between (seen here w/o the head: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: parts inquiry —Kyle Peterson
     (...) idea, but when I tried it, it just didn't look as cool as the pictures. Perhaps I was doing something wrong. Oh, BTW, a few people have been asking why my links are bugging out. Here is a temporary link to the custom helmts I've been dabbling (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: parts inquiry —John Carroll
    (...) looked like there was a chin guard cause the king leo head is being used, the white beard was blending into the helmet making it look like another helm. but I'm not sure now. those guys seem to have very long necks. if you look in the hero's (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)